Frequently Asked Questions
All our products are made to order, most products take 6-8 weeks from order to delivery.
- Porches and smaller items will be delivered on a single or double pallet. the courier will be able to off load the pallet on to a drive.
- Bigger items will be delivered on a flat bed lorry and may need lifting equipment i.e a forklift to get it off the lorry. If this isn't possible we can arrange for the lorry to have a Hiab crane built in.
Yes we can help design your oak frame, or if you have drawings we can use those. send your plans / ideas to us for a detailed quotation here
Payment terms for items under £2000 would be full payment on order. Orders over £2000 would require a 30% deposit on order with the balance before delivery.
- Everything on your new frame will come pre-cut or already assembled, most frames can be erected with a small amount of carpentry experience.
- Bigger frames may need to be, erected by a qualified carpenter.
- Most porches can erected by two people
- Bigger frames can be erected by two - three people. a genie lift would be recommended to aid with lifting beams in place.